Home » Inflatables/Amusements



Nicholson & Associates insures large inflatable toys and amusement rides.  So if you own an inflatable, ride, an amusement park business or are someone renting out inflatables, consider us for your insurance needs. It is pretty simple: we do a short assessment and then you are able to purchase insurance.  Keeping you and keeping children safe is a number one priority and we have a lot of experience in this department.  We also can provide your required annual State of WA inspection.

  • Get A Free Quote Right Now!


Combine Your Policies
Instant Home Quote
Instant Auto Quote