Surety Bond in Washington State
Whether you require a bid bond or a surety bond in Washington State, Nicholson & Associates Insurance, LLC of Olympia can pair you with customized commercial bonds.
Washington State bonds, also known as non-contract, license/permit or miscellaneous surety bonds, are generally required by local or state laws/statues to legally operate a business. A commercial surety bond is not an insurance policy, it is a guarantee, a form of credit. What it guarantees depends on the language in the bond. Commercial surety bonds are not usually difficult to obtain if you know what you need. Nicholson & Associates Insurance, LLC can help get you the right commercial surety bond.
At Nicholson & Associates Insurance, LLC, we specialize in providing both large and small businesses with the following variations of a surety bond in Washington State:
- Auto Dealer Bond - An auto dealer bond provides assurance to the public that the dealer will comply with the law.
- Collection Agency Bond - A collection agency bond guarantees the proper accounting of funds received by collection agencies.
- Fiduciary Bond - A fiduciary bond, also known as a probate or estate bond, guarantees the executor will properly distribute the deceased’s assets.
- Performance Bond – A performance bond guarantees the performance of contractually agreed upon work.
- Bid Bond – A bid bond guarantees the beginning of work following the winning of a bid.
- Lost Title Bond – A lost title bond is required as proof to the DMV is your title has been lost or misplaced.
- License Bond –A license bond is a bond guaranteed to a state or federal agency.
- And more…
There are many reasons why Washington State bonds are required. There are thousands of different types of bonds and a variety of items that may be required to obtain the bond. Nicholson & Associates Insurance, LLC can provide the guidance needed to obtain the required commercial surety bond. Let our expert staff and knowledgeable agents help you make your job easier.
To learn more about your options for a surety bond in Washington State, give us a call at 800-481-9426 or fill out the form on this page.